The Marquess' Daughter of a Small Country Awakens in the Enemy Country
Translated by: myonnie
Bertine was the daughter of the prime minister from the wealthy small country of Saint-Leuhan.
The noble lady was preparing for her happiest day, her marriage in two weeks, yet she found herself ending up marrying into the victorious nation as part of the war reparations that her country wasn't directly involved in.
With despair and resignation, Bertine set out for the journey to marry into the victorious country, where she was treated in ways she has never experienced in her life.
"What is the purpose of my life?" she wondered.
The marquess' daughter, who had lived quietly and gracefully, was reborn strong in the enemy country, gaining strength and involving those around her.
- Chapter 1 - Marrying into The Enemy Country (敵国に嫁ぐ)
- Chapter 2 - Cecilio's Residence (セシリオの屋敷)
- Chapter 3 - Outing (外出)
- Chapter 4 - Cecilio's Return (セシリオの帰還)
- Chapter 5 - Candy Auntie and Penniless Evans (飴玉のおばちゃんと金のないエバンス)
- Chapter 6 - A Place to Stay (居場所)
- Chapter 7 - Ursula Flower (ウルスラの花)
- Chapter 8 - Cecilio's Misunderstanding (セシリオの誤解)
- Chapter 9 - Resignation and Hope (諦めと希望)
- Chapter 10 - Wealthy Farmer Carlos
- Chapter 11 - Skilled Businessman
- Chapter 12 - The Marquess' Servant, Julie
- Chapter 13 - To 'Depths' of Allies
- Chapter 14 - Paradise