In Japan, the camellia flower is called “tsubaki” and symbolizes divinity. It’s often used in religious and sacred ceremonies. The flower also represents the arrival of spring.
A girl cursed by the gods and rejected by the world meets the legendary “Princess Tsubakiri”, a vengeful demon with a fairy tale to tell and a cruel offer for the one deepest in despair.
A medieval dark fantasy with a tortured heroine, this is a tale of those who renounce the self-proclaimed righteous, even if they must stake their bloody claim against all the world.
- Chapter 3 - Common Camellia
- Chapter 4 - The Fukami family
- Chapter 5 - Diverging of fate
- Chapter 6 - The cursed girl
- Chapter 7 - The sound of the saw Part one
- Chapter 8 - The sound of the saw Part two
- Chapter 9 - Who are you?
- Chapter 10 - Lost Memories Part one
- Chapter 11 - Lost Memories Part two
- Chapter 12 - The Black-haired Girl Part one
- Chapter 13 - The Black-haired Girl Part two
- Chapter 14 - Oath